We offer exceptional career opportunities for lawyers and aspiring law graduates. As a law firm, we are keen to hire candidates who are technically proficient, creative, adaptable, initiative driven and ever-interested in taking on new challenges every day. We wish to retain talents that are in sync with our firm’s energy, vision and mission for the coming years.
We seek candidates who are experienced in:
- Independently handling matters and dealing with clients.
- Appearance before Securities Appellate Tribunal, National Company Law Tribunal, High Court, SEBI, RBI, IRDAI, Exchanges, Depositories.
- Transactional experience in Private Equity/ M&A.
- Excellent drafting, research and communication skills.
- Good understanding of financial markets.
- Strong interest in financial regulatory laws and issues in capital markets.
Our selection process is solely merit based.
The firm takes pride in maintaining a work life balance and a professional yet friendly environment. Creativity and discipline are at the forefront of our practice. We believe in qualitative growth and prefer to work in small competent teams which deftly compete with larger organizations, and achieve more through focus, teamwork, intelligence and use of technology.
If you think that you wish to work in an environment that nurtures talent, and you possess the skills and enthusiasm in you which is needed for an exceptional lawyer for our niche practice areas, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We recommend you to apply for a position at our firm.
Please do not follow up with emails and phone calls. If selected, you will hear from us.
How to apply?
At Regstreet Law Advisors, we strongly believe in guiding and nurturing upcoming talent in the legal profession through our internship program. The selected interns get an experience to work with the team under the supervision of Associates and Partners there-by giving aspiring law graduates not just a glimpse of a career in the legal profession but also provide them with hands on experience of working at a law firm.
- Only applicants who are currently in their fourth/ fifth year of five year law course or second/ third year of three years law course shall be considered.
- Only those having an interest in Financial and Regulatory Laws should apply.
- The applicants ought to have impeccable drafting/ writing/ research skills.
- Academic excellence (though grades are not the sole factor).
- Past internship experience and exposure to financial markets.
- Personal and professional maturity.
We have limited number of internships slots and often receive a significant number of applications.
Applicants who submit the required documents and meet the minimum qualifications will be considered. Applicants will be notified if selected for an internship position.
Internship period will be for at least four weeks initially and may be extended later.
Applications for internships are typically considered for review two to three months before the requested time.
How to apply?
Applicants can send their curriculm vitae (maximum 2 pages) along with a brief covering letter describing why s/he be considered in an email to email@example.com. Applicants should mention the preferred dates in the subject of the email.